Art is my language

 In the same way that I might be smarter or deeper in my mother tongue

I can assure you that I can find ways to express in Art that I can't otherwise.

You can tell to learn other ways, or to channel my words in order to get to you,

But then I realize that I have been bloking my true language away from me.


I speak with images and I learn through them

I won't be told stupid to not learn in ways that is predisposed

I won't let myself to feel less for not following certain rules

Wanting to make other new ways to fix the same problem.

The end is what matters at the end.

And I just seem to rebel the pre-existing ways sometimes.


I can follow other times and that auto-mode will lead me here, to you

To some words that need to get out and tell you a story, my story.

I am channeling here to whoever is interested to connect with it

I cannot change other people's channel that don't aling with mine.

But I won't change in order to fit in their channel either.

Because that would mean that I am numbing myself.


You see, I can understand ... or live with the fact that you prefer to not listen

Or to live in a life of money manners or distractions to draw you away from fear

To give you anxiety or to worry you about your physical image.

I need to work more into my mind as I need it to create a message.

This language I thrive to get to you, this voice I keep searching for.

Once found I am needed to nurture it and to not let it go between my fingers.


I have my requests to make and it's to care about my mental health development

My curiosity is my path and with it my continuous learning path

My listening to my thoughts is my battery to keep creating

And whoever joins and becomes fed up with it I will have to take space.

It is not me adapting all the time anymore

It is me now knowing what I need to channel my power.


If I am not missundertood, well, maybe you need to come down to my level

And listen without supposing the end of the sentence

Creating a realitity open to madness and untangible orders

Letting go of your ways to take a new path that might help you more

Just like this you might end up liking your reality more.

You could end up more solitaire, like me, 

but that's just because you need people who adds 

and avoiding more those people who subtrack.

When you realize that you cannot fix them until you fiz yourself

You come to the conclusion that the space is your salvation.

This eternity could help you or not

At least I choose to open my eyes and being mindful

I chose to love myself and take the hard part all along.


Welcome to the rest of your days, easy or not,

Of to take the Pill, red or blue, you cloose.


25/3/21

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

En punto muerto

Camino a Santiago (1ª parte)

Los colores y su lenguaje