Vessels of Creation

I have nothing else to give that my passion

My purpose is my expression

In the way I know better.

 

I have nothing left to hide anymore

Pesimist may come and go

But I won't let it sink me.

 

I will drink of my fears and I will turn it 

into ideas that will safe me from despair

of being afraid that I have nothing to offer.

 

Until I get back to my words and lines

And I flow easily being driven by them

Shutting my mind of shadows and self-doubt.

And I remind me that need my creative self

And I repeat me that only that way I can save me

Release in the nature with pad and pens

I will write about myself and draw my organic frame.

I had the great luck and disgrace to be born this way.


So when you disminish your path

Think about you as a beautiful vessel

That fills up with experiences and love

Which will be needed to release of the fear

Creating and connecting with other souls.

We are more alike than we thought.


So go there and let yourself be drawn

Not into your fears but into your mind.

It will guide you in that chaos that is Creation

It will leave you to define it ...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

En punto muerto

Camino a Santiago (1ª parte)

Los colores y su lenguaje