From the other sofa

I like you
Even if I don't want to
Even if I always tried to deny it
It has been so long since I felt curious
And I started to admire you
And get driven crazy about your ways to think
And laught about everything I say or believe.

Despite the fear and the conversations,
And all the weird moments we shared
Some days the stars were aligned just for us
And everything seemed to be so easy...
Just for some few hours.

And then we go back to a reality
where the alcohol is not used for an excuse
where our fears are bigger than our instinct
and we let pass another day without talking
until the next not planned opportunity
to be just us, as we want us to be.

To share a place, a drink or a night
even if it's just about taking care of the other
from the other side of the living room,
even if the only calm thought is to have you close
I could not ask for any other thing different than that.

Those crazy fantasies in my head will calm any bad
Until I get no more little reality from you to feed them
And I maybe forget again that I'm crazy about someone
I could loose so easy and quick
That it would hurt me just with a wrong answer
A wrong believe that you were at some point
as crazy as I feel right now for you.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

En punto muerto

Los colores y su lenguaje

Camino a Santiago (1ª parte)