Playing or played?

Sick of playing to be chased or the chaser
Tired of seeing how your mood changes
Depending on my actions
And your desitions are so weak
That could be broken in a second
Like the million promises you did not care
Taking to a better place and changing yourself.

No, even if you try to impress me
Even if you change your ways
I deal with you knowing you won't change,
Assuring in my head I should not expect change.

Because I'm tired to wait for actions
Listening to easy compliments
Holding heartless ideas after all.

Because you cannot see me ignoring you,
me being around different people that brings more
to a this lost soul that wants something new.

You're not that person even if you tried.

We both know nothing will change enough.

And I am still hitting myself against the wall
For being that stupid person
Who believes in drastic changes
When are less than subtles and tasteless
Not enough to fill me up but just with anger.

And still you make it easy for me to say "bye",
cause i'm not even interested in more than a "hi"
but as the good player you are, you know when to attack
to this stupid and lonely animal careless in a crazy night.

Don't try to pursue me anymore
'Cause I've learnt to say "no"
and look the other side will be my way
to leave your side and stop dreaming awake.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

En punto muerto

Camino a Santiago (1ª parte)

Los colores y su lenguaje