Softening an eroded rock

I'm still trying to know what got me into you
I'm still trying to understand myself in order to know
Why I become such a mess
And let you get involved.

And the fact that I could have erased
Everything we got what was amazing
Tear me up into million pieces
More than I can tell or feel.

I lost track of notion and time
Since I felt the need to express myself
And I am afraid that time got me into its loop,
Killing any good instead of softening what it was horrible.

I should have seen that coming
When I heard the wrong advices at the perfect time
When I acted the easy way for me
Letting you fall apart and build again your wall,

I should have known that it was just wrong.
And now it's time to put the head down
See which way I can fix what I just stabbed
Once and twice, over and over again.

I wouldn't blame you anyway...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

En punto muerto

Camino a Santiago (1ª parte)

Los colores y su lenguaje