Everything is Sound


There’s no other way I can say that I miss hearing about you
That I smile everytime I see part of you in a picture
That smile that gets me melted or even those eyes
Which can mute anything you say until I look a bit stupid.

I don’t know the time I’ve been denying this for
Cause I don’t see it correct, I think that it’s crazy
But you don’t seem to care and I see myself like having a phase.
One phase that goes into another one with another person in order to forget you.
But it’s never enough, never enough.

And I keep counting your smiles and looks
Overflowing inside when I see you appearing by chance,
Lovely coincidences...
So many times that you fill me up so easily.
So simple things but so complicated at the end.
Everything is such a big deal.
And suddenly is a game, or a competition the moment after.
I get myself inside a loop of confusion.
Attracted to you again, until I prefer to leave it until you decide to see me truly again.

And it goes on and on and on...


30/6/18

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

En punto muerto

Camino a Santiago (1ª parte)

Los colores y su lenguaje