Twisted




Today everything twisted or looked another way. Today I realized I might not be following the path I should just become I came across new difficulties. Today I started to think that what I believed it made me different to my sister it might be just an impulse for being different and try to find a job...until I got to the big obstacle.

Should I really keep going on this path? I always hesitated of everything and my great dream is not going to be different. 

Maybe the stress I felt when I was working at the workshop was telling me something. Maybe the fact I shut the inspiration was a signal I was not listening to. I know I need to create to stay in peace and relaxed but I must be strict with my tendency to be lazy. To be just a spectator. I must say my word; however I feel it and not being afraid of saying it.
Then you realize is tough to sell yourself as a product, to keep up with that. But life is never easy and whichever path you choose it will be always full of obstacles. You just need to keep strong to face them.

There will always be two paths I like. But I cannot give them both full attentions in order to succeed. So despite what the rest say. Make up your mind, at your own pace but do it knowing that you must confront the consequences. 

5-3-20

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

En punto muerto

Camino a Santiago (1ª parte)

Los colores y su lenguaje