If you care...


 

Today I want to talk about Care.


Our own care, what we understand for treat, and why do we feel bad for being different.


I love listening to people's cases of health problems related to health, simply because it puts a challenge before me to find them an alternative.


Ego doesn’t belong to this path of service but the well used mind in order to cure others.

After restoring furniture I came to understand that it was people who needed attention beforehand. So I focused on my mental health to understand why some days I feel weak or my mind just can’t have a moment of rest at night. Or maybe why I have wild dreams when I get to sleep just before the alarm goes off.


Do any of these cases sound familiar to you? 


I came to the idea today that “we are lost”. No purpose or aim to help others by giving what we are good at. We should be bright with our own light when we do what we like. Some of us aren’t here to be doing an easy job caged in a room. Some have their dreams to create their own cocktail brand even if it sounds too ingenuous to even think about that.


I like to make connections with new people and friends in the middle of a transformation. It’s like part of their sentences by me being nearby is “I want to be better but I don’t know how”. 


My own care consists in giving myself some rest when my head is not in a good place. Yes, I am lucky enough I can wake up early and have a slow morning routine to center. And when I wake up not as early because of a bad dream I journal to find a meaning to it. At the end of the day is a message for me. Do meditate on what is missing, where is the root of the problem. Go back to your reasons for being brighting. And please, do not compare yourself with others' path toward their own fulfilling purpose.


For some a treat is to eat junk food, as it’s not allowed to have normally. Or it’s not healthy. But nobody puts the rules on your health but yourself and by treating yourself with bad habits you are mistreating your body. Sure, it’ll take a bit of alcohol or tobacco or a netflix movie. You just want to unwind from an unwanted job. But then your mind shuts off from telling you to save yourself. The problem is not the treat, the problem is the main bad treatment to numb a conscience that is meant to make you better, brighter.


My treat would be a nice dinner made with my partner, or a baked bread for the first time. Or even a swim in the ocean or a hike in Nature. Is it hard to change the vision towards our own care? Not because we are sad but because that body had to be ready to work on Monday.


Lastly, why do we feel bad when we do different than the rest? When we work too hard, or drink too little, or hang out less. Are we less fun or more focused on a path of change? Do we combine the concept “money” with “treats”? And again, what kind of treat? Does it fulfill our dream or does it inflate our ego? 


Examples of pleasures that inflate our ego: alcohol, certain drugs, tobacco, junk food, too much exercise, too much socializing, too much work, etc.

Examples of increase of the sense of purpose and path of service: connection with Nature, creating for ourselves and then others, listening, being adventurous to try new paths, to help others, to love others, to be compassionate, to be honest but humble, to share points of view as a shared net of information, to give ourselves a recharge moment every day, to treat well ourselves everyday, to live as the present day was our last one, etc.


Too much to take?


Your path might be different or too soon to know that you need to evaluate it. But if your thoughts come out like wanting to change and not knowing how, I invite you to let me know. 


Maybe there is a passion that emerged at child age.


Anything else? You need to listen to yourself, and for that you need silence and relaxing solitude. It won’t come in one day, or two.


Give yourself a chance to speak out and guide you or I’ll try to find you a person who can show you the way.


Have a nice and caring day to yourself and be gentle with the process. <3


10.9.21

Copy for mariammay.com


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

En punto muerto

Camino a Santiago (1ª parte)

Los colores y su lenguaje