Inner peace

Let me tell you that I need to set my boundaries. But before I close the door I need to set my darkness free. It has been haunting me deep inside and today I decided to confront it with the courage I have left.

Long time have passed since all the chaos took place in my mind and yours.

Long days of conversations, tears and regrets.

A point of no return that it will remain within us forever.

But I don't come today to tell you that all was forgotten. That the time spent was for nothing. But I am a slow learner. I am a dreamer thinking the best of everybody until I get hurt. An despite the fact that I resent some actions from you I have them from me.

I won't act the way you need it. I won't do the things you would. It's my life. It's my mind. It's my body. It's me with all my mistakes and new shades.

I am not looking for any validation.

I don't pretend that nothing even happenned.

I am here to say that everything still remains and shaped me the way I am today. With my good and my bad days, with my decisions the way I see them. With my crazy and stubborn way to make things my way as I never could. With my safe sanctuary to go to everytime that I get hurt by my decisions and actions.

Let it be. Let it settle. Let it heal.

I am not asking to be close. I am just in need to find my inner peace. This is just the beginning but it is a great step.

Whatever it takes.

19.03.20

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

En punto muerto

Camino a Santiago (1ª parte)

Los colores y su lenguaje